We represent the churches of the Central California District of the Church of the Nazarene.
- That there is one God, who is the creator and sustainer of all things, who reveals himself to us as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That the 66 books of the Old and New Testament are given to us by divine inspiration, and perfectly reveal the will of God for our lives in those things concerning our salvation.
- That all people are born with a sinful nature, and have acted in sinful ways that were contrary to God’s design for our lives, and need His forgiveness and cleansing.
- That Jesus, the Son of God, gave His life as an atonement for our sin, and if we ask His forgiveness and believe, we will be saved, becoming a new creation in Christ Jesus, receiving the free gift of eternal life He offers to all people.
- That every believer needs the fullness of God's Spirit at work in their lives. When we make a complete commitment to Him, He fills us with His perfect love, cleanses our spirit, sanctifies us entirely, and gives us the power to live victoriously.
- That our Lord will return again, and the dead will be raised to life, and that every person will stand before God to be judged according to their deeds in this life.